mercoledì 1 ottobre 2014

27 Hidden Abilities All Drunk People Have

Wasted talent.


The ability to let go of secrets.


The ability to let go of secrets.


"C'mere, lemme tell you something: I'm not a Beyónce fan."


CBS / Via giphy.com


The ability to get loud and become the center of attention.


The ability to get loud and become the center of attention.


You're basically the coolest person in the room, so of course everyone flocks to you.


ABC / Via swedishfishrule.tumblr.com


The ability to lift up someone that weighs more than you.


The ability to lift up someone that weighs more than you.


Best of all, you won't feel that herniated disk until the next day!


Nickleodeon


The ability to fall down and not get hurt.


The ability to fall down and not get hurt.


"Whoops! No, I'm good. More drinks!"


MTV / Via chibachelor.tumblr.com




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Latest http://ift.tt/1uAP0u5

16 Awesome New Books To Read This Spring

Spring into reading a new book. Jarry Lee / BuzzFeed God Help the Child by Toni Morrison Knopf Toni Morrison Patrick Kovarik / Getty I...